Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dehumanizing American Citizens




"You have the right to put on your flashers, slow down, and pull over in a lighted area"  Except Kini. As a female sex offender, she must pull over in the privacy of the bushes.


In 1989, I moved from Oakland, California to Napa, California in search of a better life. Instead, I was identified as an unusual looking person by the Napa police. I am not a famine, petite, looking woman, but in fact, can be profiled as a lesbian looking woman. As a result, the police constantly bullied me by locking me up in their county jail on a weekly basis.


My profitable private investigator and collection business and a $100k rightfully trust fund was pilfered as a result of the continuing practice of police abuse. They used the communities to call me "crazy," sending me to mental institutions, and then sent me to prison where I was physically tortured and beaten. I lost custody of my two minor sons because the police told everyone I stalked women.


For more than 15 years, my education and other business affairs have been destroyed while I have had to fight for my health and my basic rights others are entitled to. After my California driver's license was illegally suspended and I realized they intended to cause me great bodily injury and death, I had no other choice but to flee California. Hoping to seek political asylum in Oregon, I've been forced to face more sexual harassment, targeted malice and abuse.


Several unfortunate events have occurred as a result of breaking G-d's commandments. For instance, when G-d lifted His protection from the United States in the chaos of the 911 actions. In retaliation to His punishment on this country, the U.S. Government allowed http://alcometals.com to use my rightfully inherited $100k trust monies to create artillery at Mare Island in Vallejo, California, in order to fight against G-d.


To this day, the police have been given authority to violate my privacy, harass, seize my property without due process, displace, and use psychological and physical torture techniques to inflict and keep me in unbearable pain and heartbreak.


Access to the courts for me have been denied at all levels. My contact with the outside world is severely restricted because the abuses I report are being used to provoke further outrageous indignation in order to cripple and commit me to another mental institution. While my pace of life is dictated by the sirens of unrepentant bigots, my environment remains hostile. As a result, I am in no position to donate.


Currently, I am being forced to await the complete extermination of my life while law makers play their evil games in order to break me down. I remain homeless and displaced while living in severely uninhabitable conditions and a non-functional vehicle that resembles a coffin. If you are seeking donations, remove me from your list. If you can offer me immediate help, I have provided court documents at all appellate levels with other evidence disclosed on my websites starting at http://judiciary.zoomshare.com. Thanx for your concern as we are all part of the cycle of life very closely connected in this small world.

No comments:

Post a Comment