Sunday, March 25, 2012

And, The Rape Culture Goes On...



    And, The Rape Culture Goes On...
      Then We Wonder Why There Are 911's In America


Women can encourage rape and are willing to prostitute you.

"I said to remove me from your e-mail listing. I find your e-mails offensive and disgusting. You have no right to send these to me at my business address. I never gave you permission and now you are harassing me. I will report you to the Attorney General’s office in Pennsylvania for this. Unsubscribe me now and I don’t want to hear from you again."  

What's a matter, don't you want to be homeless, living in a inoperative vehicle with a potta potty that stenches up your vagina causing bacteria infections. Cuz if the Doc said I'm a slut, I guess I am! http://uquestlegal.webs.com/DrShowOff.JPG in front of his female blond assistant.

Because your children will be next and because the bad cops are setting up the good cops to die!





 I THOUGHT MY CASE WAS THE WORSE.  "IT CAN ALWAYS BE WORSE." THIS CASE IS THE MOST HORRIBLE CASE OF THE CENTURY!
Recently, in August 2011, the InterAmerican Commission found that
 Jessica’s tragedy is not an isolated incident. Social stigma, patriarchal values, and institutional neglect and resistance have in many ways perpetuated the treatment of domestic violence as a private matter undeserving of a robust law enforcement response.
The Commission recommended that the United States implement reforms to federal and state laws and policies that proactively address and prevent gender-based violence, including domestic violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment